- Download the Village School / Town Complex Use Request Form.
- You may either print out the application and complete it by hand (please print for clarity), or type in the form online and print it out (you will be unable to save the typed copy).
- Which ever method is used, you will need to return the completed application, along with the required signed release forms, to: Board of Selectmen, PO Box 525, West Stockbridge, MA 01266. Or, fax to: (413) 232-7195.
- The enclosed policy shall govern the use of the meetings area, gymnasium, outdoor recreational facilities, Library and all areas within the Town owned and maintained complex formerly known as the Village School.
- The application is to be filled out by all groups, organizations or individuals seeking to use the Village School / Town Complex for the purpose of offering recreational, educational or cultural activities or events to the general public.
- Please direct all questions and requests for use to the Board of Selectmen’s Office at (413) 232-0300 Ext. 319.